SHIPPING / RETURN POLICY
Every part we sell is identified, tested, and physically inspected before it is shipped.
Received the Wrong Part or a Defective Part?
In the event you order or receive the wrong part or a defective part, call or email our parts department for assistance.
Wrong or Defective Parts Returns Policy
1. Unopened parts may be returned with prior authorization for credit within 15 days of shipment from TMI. There will be a 15% restocking fee on these parts.
2. Open parts may be returned within 15 days of shipment with prior authorization from TMI if the purchaser certifies in writing the part is functional. There will be a 25% restocking fee on returned, opened parts.
3. Unauthorized returns or returns after 15 days will not be accepted for credit.
4. Prior authorization to return parts and material to TMI must be received from our parts department before returning parts to TMI. To obtain authorization, contact our parts department at 800-865-8195 or by email to Parts@TransamericanMedical.com and obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
5. Authorized returns should be packed in the original containers or like conditions, marked with the RMA number, and shipped by the same or similar carrier to prevent in-transit damage. Parts authorized for return must be received by our parts department within 15 business days of the Issued RMA or subject to penalty.
Parts Warranty Policy
Every New, Used, or Refurbished part we sell has a 100 day, full replacement warranty. If the part fails during that period;
1. Contact our Parts department at Parts@TransamericanMedical.com or 800-865-8195 to receive an RMA number. Upon RMA request, a warranty part will be sent FedEx P-1 or equivalent by another carrier to replace the original part.
2. Warranty returns should be securely packaged to prevent in-transit damage. Packages should also be visibly marked with the RMA number for timely identification.
3. Returns will be processed, physically inspected, and tested and verified before credit is issued.
1. In order to receive a full discount, a repairable exchange part must be received at TMI within 30 days of shipment of the part from TMI to the customer’s specified site.
2. Exchange parts not received within 30 days will be charged the addition of the original discount.
3. Exchange parts received after 30 days may be subject to additional late charges.
1. Generally all parts are shipped via next-day delivery, but also any other arrangement required by our customers.
2. We also go to great lengths to assure the safe and timely arrival of your parts or systems purchase. All parts and equipment are professionally prepared for transportation in our own facilities, and not until your order is encased and protected to our specifications do we hand it over to proven shippers for delivery to your site.
3. All TMI parts are shipped FOB Origin. Damage-in-transit claims should be handled directly by the customer and the carrier involved. Customer’s carrier requirements must be made known to TMI during the order process. If the customer’s carrier requirements and preferences are not made known to TMI, then the parts will be shipped FEDX-P1 or via another carrier at TMI’s discretion.
For more information EMAIL or call TMI:
Parts@transamericanmedical.com or 800.865.8195